Hildebrand Orthodontics prides itself on giving back to the community. Dr. Jed Hildebrand is passionate about helping others and supporting people and projects that help people in need.
Dr. Hildebrand also enjoys being hands-on with providing dental care for those in need and those who can’t access dental care themselves or can’t afford it and are in dire need. Having come from a family of dentists, Dr. Jed grew up watching his father, Dr. David Hildebrand, share his dental talents and go on mission trips every year to Romania or wherever there was a need, and always serving others.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Voted by readers of Living Magazine the Best Orthodontist in Mansfield, Arlington, and Grand Prairie
- Super Dentist in Texas Monthly – Dr. Jed Hildebrand has been named by his peers to the Super Dentists list for the tenth year in a row: 2009 – 2018
- Top Dentist awarded by the International Association of Dentists
- Top Dentists voted by dentists in D Magazine for the sixth consecutive year: 2013 – 2018
- Mansfield Pickle Parade: Palooza, 5k run, and parade in support of local charities such as Feed the Kids for the Summer, Habitat for Humanity, and Animal Shelter. Hildebrand Orthodontics is a proud supporter.
- Martin High School: band, choir, football, soccer, tennis, drill team
- ACE volleyball: gift of helping underprivileged girls play on a team
- Texas Image Volleyball: supports girls volleyball and the team experience
- International Leadership of Texas: send toothbrushes to “Troops for Troops”
Arlington School District
Junior High Schools
Mansfield School District
"From beginning to end, my experience with Hildebrand Orthodontics was positive. I never dreamed I would be getting braces in my 60s. But, I'm so glad I did! I love the way the office is set up--I never had to wait, and the staff was so professional, competent, and personal. Everyone was so friendly and encouraging. Now I LOVE my perfectly straight teeth! I would do it all over again with Hildebrand Orthodontics!"